- Broad-spectrum combination wormer effective on all susceptible equine worms including tapeworms
- Unique synergistic combination of two active compounds
- Safe to use on all horses including foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions
- Palatable vanilla flavoured paste
- Developed and made in Australia
A broad-spectrum horse worming paste for the treatment and control of susceptible strains of all common worms of horses including Small Strongyles (Redworms) (cyathostomins) including Benzimidazole (BZ) resistant strains, Large Strongyles (Bloodworms) (Strongylus spp. and Triodontophorus spp.), Pinworms (Seatworm) (Oxyuris equi), Large Roundworms (Ascarids) (Parascaris equorum) including adult stages of ivermectin, moxidectin and abamectin resistant strains of Parascaris equorum. Also aids in the control of Tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata).
- Oxfendazole 9.1g
- Pyrantel Embonate 7.0g
Dosage & Directions for use:
- Dose at 1ml per 20kg bodyweight. Each weight marking on the plunger will deliver 5mL of paste, which is sufficient to treat 100kg body weight.
- Each syringe of STRATEGY-T treats a horse up to 700kg.