- Cereal-based pellets that look and smell like pony cubes
- The ivermectin in ERAQUELL provides a broad-spectrum anti-parasiticide for control of all equine worms (except tapeworm) including bots, lungworms, intestinal threadworms and skin parasites (summer sores and neck threadworms).
- An alternative to traditional paste and liquid wormers
- The palatable choice for horses that are difficult to worm, just add ERAQUELL to their feed
- Safe to use on all adult horses including pregnant mares and breeding stallions. ERAQUELL PELLETS are not suitable for use on foals due to risk of incorrect dosing and subsequent adverse outcomes
For the treatment and control of common worms and bots in horses including large strongyles (bloodworms) (Strongylus spp., Triodontophorus spp.), small strongyles (redworms) (Cyathostomum spp.) Including benzimidazole (BZ) resistant strains, pinworms (Oxyuris equi), large roundworms (Parascaris equorum), hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei), intestinal threadworms (Strongyloides westeri), bots (Gasterophilus spp.) and lungworm (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi).
Ivermectin 4mg/g in a cereal based pellet.
Dosage & Directions for use:
- Dose at 5g per 100kg bodyweight.
- Each sachet of ERAQUELL PELLETS treats a horse up to 700kg