- Allwormer effective on all susceptible equine internal parasites including all three species of tapeworm and all three species of bots
- Safe to use on all horses including foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions
- Palatable oatmeal flavoured paste
- Developed and made in Australia
A broad-spectrum horse worming paste for the treatment and control of susceptible tapeworms and roundworms (including arterial larval stages of Strongylus vulgaris and benzimidazole resistant small strongyles), bots, and skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. (summer sores) and Onchocerca spp. microfilariae (cutaneous onchocerciasis).
- Abamectin 3.7 mg/g
- Praziquantel 46.2 mg/g
Dosage & Directions for use:
- Dose at 1mL per 20kg bodyweight (5mL per 100kg).
- Each syringe of EQUIMAX treats a horse up to 700kg.