- Allwormer effective on all susceptible equine internal parasites, including all three species of tapeworm and all three species of bots.
- Safe to use on all horses including foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions.
- One syringe treats 2x 600kg horses
- Developed and made in Australia
A broad-spectrum horse worming paste for the treatment and control of roundworms (including arterial larval stages of Strongylus vulgaris and benzimidazole resistant small strongyles), tapeworms, bots and skin lesions (summer sores) caused by Habronema and Draschia spp.and Onchocerca spp. (cutaneous onchocerciasis).
- Ivermectin 8mg/g
- Praziquantel 100mg/g
Dosage & Directions for use:
- Give orally via syringe
- Administer 1 ml /40kg bodyweight
- 400 kg horse = 10 mLs
- 600 kg horse = 15 mLs
- Each syringe will treat 2 x 600kgs horses, 3 x 400kgs ponies or 6 x 100 kgs miniatures.